CombinecommandoCombinecommando

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Overwatch - Spider's web Overwatch - Spider's web

For a demo this is a good start. Personally I would suggest characters from Skullgirls, which, well, I would leave that to your judgement. Though personally for me it would be Cerebella. But I think people would be more inclined towards Valentine, Parasoul or Miss Fortune.

Ferdafs responds:

I haven't really played Skullgirls but I'll check it out in the future. The girls there look really cute!

Skullgirls - On Fours (18+ Commission) Skullgirls - On Fours (18+ Commission)

Really wish you could put the "bottom" characters on "top" and vice-versa. As for the pose, if only we could see them fully but I can understand that this being a commission it would have upped the price immensely. All I can say is DAYUM, I freaking love it!

EroPharaoh responds:

Thank you, glad you love it! It's always possible sometime in the distant future I may add more to this...maybe a front angle scene, or perhaps a split-screen option so you can see both angles at once! ;)

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

You really ought to fix that fucking glitch which the weapon doesn't reload and you can't switch to your back, seriously this really fucking sucks especially when you got really far.

M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound! M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound!

My hype meter was extremely high, so high I couldn't sleep when you announced that you would post it tomorrow and I must say the hype was not misplaced at all, this was fantastic...and now I must go buy a new box of tissues. Though on a more serious note, I would have loved a front view of Dashie, I mean the cowgirl position, it could have been a reverse so we could see the front (though I must admit the back view allow us to see dat nice ass), but then again we can't always get what we want, with that being said it was still pretty damn well done, my hat is off to you good sir, kudos.

Fatelogic responds:

Glad you felt like it paid off.

What can I say, adding alternative camera angles would have been nice, but that would require double the time spent in artwork (which was quite large already as you might have noticed), double the loading time, and most problematic of all, double the file size limit xD

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

I give this 4 stars, because of this reason. Although I understand the idea behind the chance of fellow survivors being killed, I think it's just too cheap as you both need them and they are difficult to find. Personally I would only make the weapon wielding zombies deal more damage to the barricade than give them a chance to kill your allies. And sometimes I lost an ally mainly because a zombie with a weapon ran to the barricade and didn't even hit but the guy just died like that.

M.S.A.: Fluttertime! M.S.A.: Fluttertime!

At the end, ''A CHALLENGER APPEARS, DO YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE OF A SECOND ROUND'' ME: FUUUUUUUCKKK YEAAAAAAAAAAA

Yup, if you ever get sponsored by a tissue company, I'm sure you'd rich at the end of the month XD

Keep up the amazing work

Fatelogic responds: