CombinecommandoCombinecommando

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Lucy Heartfilia in the Sofa V2 Lucy Heartfilia in the Sofa V2

It's the eyes, your version has more "realistic" depiction of eyes, however with anime characters, it looks somewhat odd. And the lips, it's like every female characters you draw have those same looking lips. I would go as far as call it "Same mouth syndrome" ever thought of making different looks? Maybe with the lips not as red or as large. Otherwise you do great work, you just might want to consider this detail, diversity helps a great deal.

pinoytoons responds:

haha .but in anime they do the same mouth syndrome too. but tnx for pointing it out . feedbacks like this helps me improve my craft

HOOKED / Overwatch Cartoon HOOKED / Overwatch Cartoon

And now it's been nerfed to hell. Which should be animated.

Reaper's Blossom Reaper's Blossom

HE'S FABULOUS!!!!!

Rainbow Dash 1.5v Rainbow Dash 1.5v

You have the potential to do a lot more but you only do simple loops which seems to be more of a reason to show that you have a Patreon, literally "E-begging". If you really are in need of money, I suggest finding a job. You could find better sounds or even make it yourself using, also the phone buzzing is most annoying, I get the idea of why it's there, but you might want to tone it down by a whole lot.

TheMinus responds:

ok, no problem

DBM EP5 PREVIEW DBM EP5 PREVIEW

WHAT A TWIST!!!! Man, this is wonderfully done, great job.

Sunset Shimer Sunset Shimer

Not a bad use for such generic moaning, well done. However, you certainly could have done more than a simple looping animation, I have faith on that, it's got good potential. Perhaps different poses and whatnot. A climax. That sort of thing. Regardless, a good job. Keep it up.

TheMinus responds:

version 1.2 coming soon

Rogue Courier Prologue Rogue Courier Prologue

Hope he fucks that A.I. She does look hot.

Haxorus Pok├ęphlia (Nate) Haxorus Pok├ęphlia (Nate)

well... at least he enjoys it as much as Hilda did.

Zone-Tan's Leaked Sex Tape Zone-Tan's Leaked Sex Tape

That was amzing, truly worth the "weight", big kudos Freako.

Breakups Breakups

I love these so damn much, being a 90's kid as well I greatly enjoy those "slices of my life" of yours because I can relate extremely well. And although the animations and pictures aren't all that good, they're more than enough to get the point through, what's the best thing about this is how you tell those stories, your voice and way of putting things are just fucking priceless. Keep up the great work man, I always look forward another.